Updated on: March 7, 2014 12:02 PM
- Printable Schedules (PDF) Updated: January 14, 2014
- Boys Varsity Baseball
- Girls Varsity Softball
- Sports Calendar - All scheduled events for all months - this will be updated on a regular basis by Mr. Goulding.*Due to very frequent schedule changes, these printable schedules will no longer be updated on a regular basis. All changes will be made on the web schedules below as soon as I receive them. Please make notes of changes on your printed schedules. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the process has become very time consuming.
Handbooks and Forms
- Directions Handbook - Ben Arsenault has created and shared with us a handbook of directions to virtually every school that Concord may possibly play. Click here to download this in PDF format.
To get directions to away games, click on the name of the opposing school.
- For updates and practice information, visit our school sports Facebook page (maintained by Concord Athletic Director).
- No current notices
- Monday, March 10th - All Varsity and Junior Varsity BASKETBALL players - Please attend a meeting from 5:00 to 6:00 PM in the school cafeteria to return uniforms, warmups and bags. There will also be a meeting to tie up some loose ends. Please make sure that uniforms are clean.
- Wednesday, March 12th - There will be a meeting for all baseball/softball players, coaches and parents. This meeting will take place in the school cafeteria from 5:00 to 6:00 PM. This is a mandatory meeting. You must attend to play.
- Grades 7 to 12 Basketball Sports Night will be held on Tuesday, March 11th from 5:30 to 7:00 in the Dickson Gymnasium. Pizza and beverages will be served.
- Grades 3 to 6 Basketball Sports Night will be held on Tuesday, March 18th from 6:00 to 7:00 in the cafeteria. This is a Pot Luck event. Please RSVP your coach or the Athletic Director.
- St. Johnsbury Rotary Tournament (Grades 7 & 8) - March 4th through March 15th.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Any Eighth Grade students who wish to participate in any varsity sports must have an Eighth Grade Varsity Sports Waiver Form on file to participate. The form is available for download above.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION! The Vermont Principal's Association has provided guidelines and important information about concussions in sports. Parents, athletes and coaches should all visit the Concussion Information Page
- A NOTE TO ALL - As the web editor, I am responsible for keeping this page (and all pages) up to date. I can only do this well if I receive the changes ASAP. For those of you who are responsible for getting me this information, I would rather receive multiple notices than no notices, so please email me as soon as changes are made. Thanks (Hill)
Last updated on: Friday, March 7, 2014 12:02 PM
Highlight Green Highlight Doubleheader Highlight Yellow Highlight Change or Reschedule Highlight Red Highlight Postponed or Cancelled Highlight Blue Highlight Tournament Varsity Boys Baseball Coach: TBD
DATE H/A OPPONENT TIME
Reserved for 2014-15 Fall/Winter Sports
DATE H/A OPPONENT TIME Info
Grades 7 & 8 Boys and Girls Basketball
Coaches: Walt Mitchell (Boys) and Deb Lawson (Girls)
DATE H/A OPPONENT TIME Info 12-11-13 H Blue Mountain G4:00/B5:30 12-13-13 A Girls Only 4:00
Lv. 9:00 Waterford Tournament Schedule 12-20-13 H Millers Run G4:00/B5:30 Cancelled 1-6-14 H Craftsbury Boys Only 5:30 Cancelled 1-6-14 H Cabot Girls Only 7:00 Cancelled 1-9-14 H Barnet G6:00/B7:15 1-10-14 A Millers Run G4:00/B5:30 Lv. 2:30 1-11-14 A Waterford
Lv. 9:00AM 1-13-14 H Craftsbury Boys Only 5:30 Resched. 1-13-14 H Cabot Girls Only 7:00 Resched. 1-15-13 A Haverhill G4:00/B5:30
1-16-14 H Monroe G6:00/B7:15 1-22-14 A Blue Mountain G5:00/B6:15 Postponed 1-23-14 H Waterford G6:00/B7:15 1-25-14 A Barnet
Lv. 9:00AM 1-27-14 H Gilman G6:00/B7:30 Added 1-28-14 A Monroe G6:00/B7:15 Lv. 5:00 2-1-14 A Blue Mountain G1:00/B1:15
2-5-14 A Cabot Girls Only 4:15 Cancelled 2-5-14 A Craftsbury Boys Only 5:30 Cancelled 2-6,7,8-14 A
Lv. 5:00 2-12-14 H Millers Run G5:00/B6:30
2-17-14 H Haverhill G4:00/B5:30 3-4-14
Boys vs. Millers
Lv. 6:30 3-11-14
Reserved for 2014-15 Fall/Winter Sports
DATE H/A OPPONENT TIME (G/B) Bus Leaves Reserved for 2014-15 Fall/Winter Sports
DATE H/A OPPONENT TIME Leaving Reserved for 2014-15 Fall/Winter Sports
DATE H/A OPPONENT TIME INFO